I. General provisions
- 2. The administrator of Users' personal data is Brandbit Solution sp. z o.o. Henryka Sienkiewicza St. 85/87/18, 90-057 Lodz (hereafter: Administrator).
- 3. Personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereafter: RODO).
- 4. The data collected by the Administrator will be:
— processed in accordance with the law,
— processed for clearly defined purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
— substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed,
— kept no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
II. Purpose and legal basis for data processing.
- 1. The Administrator processes personal data necessary for the provision and development of the offered services available through the Website and its individual functionalities.
- 2. Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- a. Registration of the account, verification of the User's identity and execution of the agreement on the provision of services by electronic means in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means, including in particular by providing the possibility to use the User's account – based on acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Regulations (article 6, paragraph 1 letter b of RODO);
- b. Communication with the User to provide him/her with the necessary information and to build a positive and reliable relationship with him/her, which constitutes the Administrator's legitimate interest (article 6, paragraph 1 letter f RODO);
- c. Promotion by the Administrator of its products and/or services and those of its Partners by directing marketing information (newsletter) via e-mail, provided that the User has agreed to receive such notifications via e-mail (article 6, paragraph 1 letter a of RODO);
- d. To grant access to information about news in the industry directly related to the Administrator's business, provided that the User has consented to receive such notifications via e-mail (article 6, paragraph 1 letter a of RODO);
- e. for analytical and statistical purposes based on the Administrator's legitimate interest in conducting verification of Users' activity and preferences for optimization of services and products and applied functionalities of the Service (article 6, paragraph 1 letter f of RODO);
- f. possible investigation or defense against claims based on the Administrator's legitimate interest in protecting its rights (article 6, paragraph 1 letter f of RODO).
3. In each of the above-mentioned cases (paragraph 2), providing data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude a contract or use other functionalities of the Website.
III. Period of processing of personal data.
- 1. Personal data will be processed for the period during which the person remains an active User of the Website (has a User account), and after that time for the period necessary for compliance with the law, investigation, or defense against possible claims, but no longer than 3 years counted from the date of termination of the agreement on provision of electronic services.
- 2. Data processed based on consent will be processed until the withdrawal of the granted consent, with the proviso that the withdrawal of this consent does not affect the compliance of data processing, which was performed before this withdrawal.
IV. Processing information.
- 1. Personal data, depending on the purpose of processing, may be disclosed to:
a. entities affiliated with the Administrator
b. entities cooperating with the Administrator,
c. subcontractors, in particular entities providing and operating selected IT systems and solutions,
d. entities handling online payments,
e. entities providing courier and postal services,
f. legal offices.
- 1. Personal data processed by the Administrator will be transferred outside the European Economic Area or to international organizations.
- 2. What personal data do we process:
— Company name
— First and last name
— Information about how users use the website in connection with cookies (if the user consents to them)
— Information about the device used from which the website is accessed, its screen resolution, and the browser used
— Additional information provided to us by the user on the site (such as in the contact form)
V. Rights of data subjects
- 1. The user of the Service is entitled to:
— access to the content of their personal data
— rectification of data
— deletion of data
— restriction of data processing
— data transfer
— object to processing taking place based on the controller's legitimate interests
— withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on that consent before its withdrawal
- The user is entitled to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in a situation where he/she considers that the processing violates his/her rights and freedoms.
- Automated decision-making, including profiling, does not occur in the data processing.
VI. Final Provisions.