This Cookies Policy defines the rules for storing and accessing information via Cookies on the devices of the User using the Website in the domain of https://www.wemakeit.pl/, whose administrator is:
Brandbit Solution sp. z o.o.
Henryka Sienkiewicza St. 85/87/18
- 1. Administrator - the company Brandbit Solution sp. z o.o. Henryka Sienkiewicza St. 85/87/18, 90-057 Lodz, which stores and accesses information on User's Devices via Cookies.
- 2. Cookies - means computer data, in particular small text files, recorded and stored on the Devices through which the User uses the websites of the Service.
- 3. Administrator Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the Administrator's operation of the Website.
- 4. External Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners, through the Website of the Service.
- 5. Service - means a website or application under which the Administrator operates an Internet Service, operating in the domain https://www.wemakeit.pl//
- 6. Device - means an electronic Device through which the User accesses the Service.
- 7. User - means an individual, using the Service.
II. TYPES OF COOKIES USED
- 1. The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device.
Among other things, this makes it impossible for viruses and other unwanted software or malware to enter the User's Device. These files identify the software you use and allow us to customize the Service for you. Cookies usually contain a domain name. From, the duration of storage on the Device and the assigned value.
- 1. Due to the necessity to provide the service, Brandbit Solution sp. z o.o. uses three types of cookies:
- 2.Necessary - Strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website or the feature you are trying to use. Stored on your Device for up to 12 months.
- 3. Analytical - so-called statistics - collects information about how often you visit our website and how you use it. This aggregated and anonymous information is used to improve website content and performance. This is not possible without consent. Stored on your Device for up to 14 months.
- 4. Advertising (also known as marketing) allows us to display advertisements that are tailored to the profile of the Users who visit our website. A profile is created based on your browsing history and shared with our advertising partners, so you can see personalized ads on other websites. They are stored for 14 months.
3. Due to the length of time, the cookies will be placed on the User's end Device:
- 1. Session Cookies - temporary and remain in the memory of the User's browser until the website https://www.wemakeit.pl/ is closed - these are essential for the correct operation of the selected application and the correct display of website content. The session cookie mechanism cannot collect any personal or sensitive information from your Device.
- 2. Persistent – used to make the website more attractive to Users, such as remembering your preferences when using the website and displaying personalized advertisements. They are not deleted after closing and are saved between sessions on the user's Device. Persistent cookie mechanisms cannot collect personal or sensitive information from your Device.
4. The User has the option to restrict or disable access to her/his Cookies on her/his Device. This option allows the use of the website except for features that, by their nature, require Cookies.
III. PURPOSES FOR WHICH COOKIES ARE USED
a. Service configuration:
§ adapting the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website's pages;
§ recognizing the Device of a User of the Website and its location and, accordingly, displaying a website adapted to his/her individual needs;
§ facilitating browsing through the website's resources on subsequent visits;
§ remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. concerning the chosen language or the region from which the User comes.
b. Authenticating the User on the website:
§ ensuring the security of the provision of Services electronically, including maintaining the session of the User of the Website after logging in and recognizing the User at the next session,
§ correct configuration of selected functions of the Service, enabling in particular verification of the authenticity of a browser session,
§ optimization and increase the efficiency of Services provided by the Administrator;
c. implementation of processes necessary for full functionality of the websites, including the creation of aggregated statistics to improve the functionality of the website, its structure, and content;
d. analysis and research, as well as audience auditing - the creation of anonymous statistics that help̨ understand how the Users of the Website use the Website's pages, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content.
IV. POSSIBILITIES TO DETERMINE THE CONDITIONS OF STORING OR ACCESSING COOKIES
- 1. The default settings of browsers allow you to store Cookies.
- 2. The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the User's Device.
- 3. The User may change the settings referred to in the preceding sentence utilizing the settings of the Internet browser (commonly used: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari) or by means of the configuration of the Service. These settings can be changed, in particular, to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform about their placement on the User's Device each time.
- 4. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of handling Cookies are available in the settings of your software (web browser).
- 5. The User may at any time delete Cookies using the available functions in the web browser he uses.
- 6. Restricting the use or blocking Cookies may affect some of the functionality available on the Website.
- 7. Cookies stored in the final Device of the Service User may be used by trusted entities cooperating with Brandbit Solution sp. z o.o.